Monday, June 21, 2010

Rosey and Crystal Clear




So I thought I'd talk a little bit about my emotions in this post. If it isn't apparent by my company name, I am manic-depressive... or in other words: a bundle of combustable emotions packed into beautiful brown skin.

It has been a roller-coaster for the last, I'd say 3-5 days. Going back and forth from I hate everything, espescially that which I make to Good lord that's hawt, and so am I. Today was an espescially up day, but not too up, which is good.

Today I made 2 necklaces, and mourned my dwindling bank account by eating caramels and drinking ensure, to ah, ensure I don't pass out from lack of foodage -- you see my compulsion to over-spend (and yes, look it up, it is tooootally a symptom of this mental illness I have), has made it so I choose beads over nourishment -- Yes, that should pity you into buying my wares...

Either way, I'm a peace out now, because I realize I'm rambling. Za point of this post was to say: YAY! a good day. No staring at scissors and bead reamers in awe of their sharp dangerous tips. Instead I choose other sparkly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment